Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Loaded Mashed Potatoes

I found the recipe for these potatoes in the most recent copy of Taste of Home that I recieved. When hubs saw it, he said that I could NEVER make my version look as good as the picture in the magazine, and that he didn't even think he'd like them anyways. Well. Jokes on him, because his mom has been making a recipe very similar to this for a long time now, and he has always really enjoyed it! So, I took it upon myself to make these potatoes for company over the weekend, and he, of course, loved them. I may or may not have made him beg for my forgiveness over his comments about the recipe ;)

No photo available, sorry!
Ingredients

- 9 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. butter, cubed
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 1/2 t. onion powder
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 6 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese

Directions

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails