Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Alabama White Barbecue Sauce

I thought I would try something new....something I've never tried before...as my first shared recipe with you all! So, here it is....Alabama White Barbecue Sauce!



The ingredients list is pretty minimal, and all stuff you should have in your kitchen...

2 C Mayonnaise
1 1/2 T salt
2 T black pepper
6 T white vinegar
6 T lemon juice
4 T white sugar



Mix ingredients well. Enjoy!





I cut this recipe into 1/4...and it still made enough sauce to last us a few meals.


My Review...

This was good! I ate it over a baked potato and it was a nice change to the butter and salt that I usually have on my potato! I haven't had hubs try it yet...and he will be the true reviewer as to whether this was good or not as he is a pretty picky eater!

For some great tips for the kitchen, including some recipes, check out Kitchen Tip Tuesdays over at Tammy's Recipes

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

How do you like the Smart Balance mayo? I haven't tried it yet! Hope your hubby likes your recipe...it sounds good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails