Monday, March 30, 2009

Hi There!

Welcome to the newest addition of my blogosphere! I am the proud blog owner of MoneySavinDiva....and now Love From the Kitchen!

I've been debating for a while now over whether I wanted to start up a cooking blog or not...I really love cooking and baking, and loved sharing the occaisonal recipe on my other blog, so I decided to start up another to share what I've got cooking!

I will share a recipe daily...usually one that I've made the day before for a meal....the rest of the time just a favorite recipe if we had a leftover day. I truly believe that the way to someones heart is through their stomach (haha!) and I LOVE to make dishes to share with people for any reason...as a thank you, for a holiday, or just because!

So join me on my journey to save money by cooking from scratch, trying new recipes each day, and lifting up leftovers. Head back over tomorrow to see the Alabama White Barbecue Sauce that I am going to whip up right now!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails