Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Menu Plan Mon...errr...Tuesday

Since yesterday was a holiday and we were out and about eating all kinds of delicious summer foods between our two grill outs I didn't get this weeks menu plan up...but I don't want to leave you in the dark on what to expect for the week (because we all know that I share the recipes for what I make :) ) So here's what's on tap for the week...

Monday
Not making a meal - grill outs. Took pea salad and strawberry rhubarb pie to said grill outs.

Tuesday
Chicken Roll Ups

Wednesday
Zuchinni, Carrot and black bean quesadillas

Thursday
Ground Beef Macaroni Casserole

Friday
Homemade Pizza Night

Saturday
Night out/or leftovers if we decide to stay home :)

Sunday
Crockpot something...not sure what yet....any brilliant ideas? Anyone?

I also plan to whip up some chocolate scotcheroos to have on hand for a dessert-y type item for the week :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails