Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tator Tot Casserole

Hubs decided at our most recent Aldi trip that he wanted tator tots in the worst way. So I gave in and got some for him (not that they cost all that much there anyways...). Well, I soon decided that tator tot casserole was my true hearts desire, so I used hubs' tator tots to make casserole. And by the way, he is still bugging me to replace that bag so he has tator tots to eat! Anyways, it was delicious! Just as delicious as I was hoping!


Ingredients...
...1 bag tator tots
...1 lb. ground meat
...1 can carrots
...1 can green beans
...1 can cream of mushroom soup
...1 can cream of chicken soup
...3 T. minced onion

Directions...

Brown ground beef with onion. In a large bowl, stir together carrots, green beans, mushroom soup, chicken soup and browned meat. Spread into a well greased 9x13 pan. Top with tator tots. Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours .

To see more delicious recipes, check out Ultimate Recipe Swap over at Life as Mom!

1 comment:

karen said...

We LOVE making stuff with tater tots! I did a Broccoli & Cheese Tot casserole at one point I'll have to hunt down and repost. I think I did it before the blog started so I'm hoping it's on one of my other ones!

Related Posts with Thumbnails