Saturday, January 9, 2010

Easy Roasted Potatoes

I know I've made roasted potatoes before, but here's another recipe. I also mentioned in my first roasted potato post that I sometimes get frustrated with baking them, since they are so delicate...too long and they're crispy black...not long enough and they're raw, cold and crunchy. When I made these, I perfected how to cook them so they are fantastically soft and not a bit burnt! The answer is a glass baking dish (I used a 9x13 pan) and lowering the oven temperature while lengthening the baking time just a smidge. I was so happy with how soft these potatoes came out!


Ingredients...
...4 potatoes, peeled and diced
...1 T. garlic and herb seasoning (or just toss some garlic and other spices together if you don't have this blend)
...1/8 c. olive oil

Directions...

In a 9x13 glass dish toss potatoes with olive oil. Cover with seasoning(s) and toss again making sure to evenly coat all potato pieces. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails