Saturday, January 2, 2010

Golden Potato Rounds

Do you love curly fries from a resturant? There is just something about them that I just can't pass up, they're sooo delicious! I found a recipe that is seriously JUST AS GOOD! Seriously! Plus, they're much healthier since they're baked and not fried. Next time I have a craving I am just going to whip up a batch of these instead of running out for a take out batch! Mmmmmm....I'm salivating just looking at the picture!


Ingredients...




...4 large potaotes washed and peeled
...3 T. butter, melted
...1 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
...1 cup Rice Krispies cereal, crushed
Directions...
Slice potatoes into 1/4 inch thick rounds. In a medium bowl combine crushed Rice Krispies and seasoned salt. Dredge potato rounds through melted butter and then cover completely in Rice Krispie mixture. Place potatoes in a greased glass baking dish and bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

These look great! I will try this!

Anonymous said...

I made these last night and they were amazing! My husband was definitely skeptical with the Rice Krispies, but he loved them too! Thanks for the always creative and tasty ideas! :)

- Molly

Related Posts with Thumbnails