Sunday, February 21, 2010

I got an Award!

Thanks to Jenn over at A Day in the Life of a Stay at Home Mommy for the Beautiful Blogger Award! You are so sweet! Part of this award is to share 7 tips about myself, and then nominate 15 other blogs for the award.

My top 7 interesting facts...

...Of all the things you've seen me cook and bake on this site, you would think that I could cook/bake anything. Not so. I can't make a decent bowl of Jell-O to save my life. I also can't make a decent pan of Rice Krispie treats. They always turn out rock hard. It's sad that I can make complicated dishes, but when it comes to the simple stuff, I just can't do it ;)

...The bottom of my microwave stand is stuffed with cookbooks, Taste of Home magazines, folders full of recipes I've found in magazines and torn out, and two recipe card boxes full of recipes. And yet, I find myself wanting MORE cookbooks!! I also have quite a full favorites folder with recipes that I want to make. So I should really never have to buy another cookbook for as long as I live. But we all know that will never happen!

...Hubs and I have a white persian cat who is probably the craziest cat you'll ever meet! He likes to run hot laps around our house, and we find nothing funnier than when he shoots off the carpet during said laps onto the hardwood floor and completely loses his footing. He spins circles and gets so confused! But at the same time, he is the most cuddly cat, and is truly a "mommys kitty" :)

...I'm due to have our first child in May, and we are hoping that things will fall into place for us that I can quit my job and be a stay at home mom with our baby. That is my true hearts desire, and I want nothing more than that job of sahm!

...I'm kind of a Goodwill and garage sale junkie! I love to find that "diamond in the rough" and bring it into my home. I also love to take the ugly pieces that have potential and then bring them home, fix them up and have a real gem on my hands! Plus, the prices can't be beat!

...I love to coupon! All of my groceries are purchased via coupon, and the amount of money that I save is phenomenal!

...My husband is my whole world! I love him more than life itself, and could never imagine my life without him!

Instead of nominating 15 other blogs, I'm just going to give a shout out to all the great blogs that I read, follow and have in my sidebar! If you aren't in my sidebar, that doesn't mean I don't read your blog, I have TONS more that I have in my favorites folder that I visit daily! If you have a blog you want me to check out, leave a comment, I'd love to see what you've got! And thanks again Jenn for the award!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails