Friday, December 11, 2009

White Lasagna

I know, I know. This picture looks totally unappetizing. But trust me, this is a really great recipe! It's super simple and super delicious. That just can't be beat, right? I got this recipe from one of my coworkers. I had been thinking about how to make something like this on my own, and then she burst in the door at work one morning excited to tell me about this a-maz-ing recipe her sister had made the night before that I just had to try. I'm glad she told me how her sister did it before I started experimenting, because I was going with a whole lot more complicated recipe in my head. You have two options for the sauce...you can go the super easy route like I did and use a jar of Ragu alfredo sauce. Or you can make your own alfredo sauce. It's totally up to you. Really.


Ingredients...
no picture, sorry! But no worries, there are only 4 ingredients, so it won't be too hard to imagine!
...6 lasagna noodles
...2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded or cubed
...1 jar of Ragu alfredo sauce (or your own homemade alfredo sauce.)
...1 bag shredded mozzerella cheese
Directions...
Depending on your noodles, you may need to boil them. If you have the oven ready noodles though, you're set. Layer 3 noodles on the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan. Pour half of the sauce over the noodles and 1 of the shredded or cubed chicken breasts. Place remaining 3 noodles on top of chicken and cover with remaining sauce and chicken. Cover entire dish with bag of cheese and bake in preheated oven at 350 for 20-30 minutes - until bubbly and warmed through.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails