Monday, August 17, 2009

BLT Dip

I first made this last Christmas for one of out get togethers and it was gobbled right up! I kind of forgot about the recipe until I was prepping for a family reunion yesterday and I just couldn't decide for the life of me what I wanted to make. I thought of this recipe for some reason, and decided to go for it!

The Ingredients...

...1 cup sour cream
...1 cup mayonnaise (I used the homemade mayo)
...1 cup shredded cheese
...1 cup chopped tomatoes
...6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled

Directions...

Combine all ingredients thoroughly and refrigerate until serving. This dip can be served with crackers, chips or cut up bagels.

The Verdict...


Hubs was practically giddy when I told him this was what I was planning on making for the reunion. He loves this stuff! And, I too, must admit that it is mighty tasty! It was a hit at the reunion (as well as last Christmas when I made it for the first time!). This is a tasty dip that is a sure crowd pleaser!

To see other great recipes check out Tasty Tuesday over at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam!

1 comment:

MaRiN said...

I love BLT's so I'm sure I would love this! Sounds yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails