Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sloppy Joes!

I love sloppy joes! And I could have SWORE that I posted this recipe already, but I can't seem to find it, so I guess not....

Ingredients...
Sorry, No Picture!
...1 lb. ground beef
...1/4 cup chopped onion
...1/2 tsp. garlic powder
...1 tsp. prepared yellow mustard
...3/4 cup ketchup
...3 tsp. brown sugar
Directions...
In a deep skillet, brown hamburger with onions. When meat is done, stir in garlic powder, mustard, ketchup and brown sugar, mix thouroughly. Cover skillet and simmer for 30 minutes.

My Thoughts...


This is not only delicious, but it's easy too! This tastes just like my grandma used to make her homemade sloppy joes (or, as they're better known as here in the midwest - maidrites). Yum!
To see what other delicious recipes people are cooking up, check out Tasty Tuesday over at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I usually just pick up a can of sloppy joe! but this looks so easy I will have to try it. Thanks for sharing.
:)

Unknown said...

These sound so good. I will definitely be giving them a try. Come on over to Crock Pot Wednesdays and check it out. diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails