Monday, July 27, 2009

Baked Oatmeal

My mother in law makes this all the time, and hubs loves it! So I decided to give it a go...it was a lot easier than I thought!

Ingredients...

...1 cup plain yogurt (can substitute butter, oil or applesauce as well)
...1 1/2 cups sugar (can lower to your tastes)
...4 eggs
...6 cups oats
...4 tsp. baking powder
...1 tsp. salt
...1 tsp. cinnamon
...2 cups milk

Directions...

Combine ingredients in order listed. Place into a greased 9x13 pan and bake at 375* for 35 minutes.

My Thoughts...

Just as yummy as I remember! I ate it warm from the oven, so I didn't add any toppings but when I reheat it tomorrow I'm eager to try it with some strawberries! I also think that this would be good in milk with some sugar!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails